Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stage 6 Blog

On April 3rd, my classmate Griff ClIpson wrote a blog over, this article Justice Department bars Texas Voter ID law. My classmates argument is that we become too busy with life to remind ourselves to register to before deadlines. Also, he agrees that we should have to photo ID in order to vote. I can agree with my classmate, because us has citizens pay to have that little plastic thing with our picture on, we have to keep up with it or be penalized for losing it, and its like a privilege to do things and get stuff done. Without a photo'd ID your just walking and barely breathing. The audience isn't a clear reach, I mean seriously I would say anyone who isn't a born citizen with rights and teenagers aiming at 18 and 19. I say citizen who don't have rights

No comments:

Post a Comment